15 November 2011

{The Fancy Farm} Girly Caravan








Normally I'm not one that gets too involved with downright girly frills nor the colour pink {I’m more of a blue kind-a-gal} but today I just had to share this pink paradise and girly haven. I found this cuteness via The House of Turquoise taken from The Fancy Farm Girl blog which belongs to Seattle photographer Tiffany Kirchner-Dixon.
Tiffany received this 1959 caravan {nicknamed Audree} as Mother's day gift and soon rolled up her sleeves and spruced it up - she redid everything from the interior to exterior paint, lighting, new door knobs and hardware, and accessorised it like no other. To read all about the transformation and for more great images taken by Tiffany herself, just head here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas - thanks for your support!